Monday 4 November 2013

My New: Molton Brown, Re-Charge Black Pepper Bodyscrub Bar (£13.00, 250g)


Winter has arrived. Heralded by my skin becoming desperately dry, my feet feeling constantly cold, and my bathtub being incessantly filled.

Bath time is one of the most marvellous things about winter. Those glorious twenty minutes (or, in my case, forty-five) of soaking; where you feel warm, pampered and hidden away from the world. I do it often.

Making my time in the tub more glorious this winter is Molton Brown's Re-Charge Black Pepper Bodyscrub Bar. It really is one of my favourite ranges of scented products, and it's especially great in winter when the spiciness really comes into its own.

The peppercorns are wonderfully exfoliating, and the peppercorn oil very moisturising. And it smells, well, just great quite frankly.

Just use it all over your body, particularly where you get dry skin. So think elbows, knees, arse (well, you do sit on it all day...). 

Enjoy bath time!

No comments:

Post a Comment