Saturday 16 November 2013

My New: Aesop, Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm (£19.00, 75ml)


I was loathe to move away from the Clarins Men hand cream but, when my tube was thoroughly squeezed and drained, I thought I'd try something new for the purposes of this fair blog. So I turned to my favourite Australians, Aesop, and their classic product: the Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm.

And oh my it is good. 

And the reason I love it so much: nails. My nails feel smoother, stronger and generally more healthy, and they felt this way within around one week of using this product. 

The scent is also great. Mandarin, lavender, and rosemary all come through really strongly. I've had people coming into my office, following their nose, to ask why it smells so good around me all the time. The answer: it's Aesop. 

Readily absorbant from quite a thick cream, I have been all-round thoroughly impressed by this product. The sister hand balm, reverence, is also delicious. The scent, bergamot and vetiver, perhaps even make this a more natural choice for winter. 

And at £19.00 for 75ml, it's not badly priced either. If you have some spare cash, you could always go for the 500ml monster tub. It's £69.00...

No comments:

Post a Comment