Monday 7 October 2013

Diptyque, "Un Air De Diptyque"


Slipping through my letterbox this morning was this beautiful card from French fragrance-experts Diptyque. What it tells me, on suitably embossed card, is that there is a new member of the Diptyque family: "Un Air de diptyque"


Un Air de diptyque is a home fragrance diffusion system. Though not your average one, naturally. The electric diffuser is designed to discreetly emit your favourite Diptyque fragrance. There are currently five fragrances to choose from: amber; fig; baies; feu de bois; and the signature 34 boulevard St Germain. Each comes in its own capsule.

Un Air de diptyque is available in stores now - yours for just *gulp* £240.00. The capsules, sold separately, are £25.00 each.

How might you use yours!?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fab however I may have to stick with my Ritual reed diffusers until I get a winning scratch card!

    ReplyDelete